Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Walking Dead

I just finished season 2 via Netflix. I watched season 1 on Netflix last year, just before season 2 started airing.

I set my DVR to record season 2, but I can't watch it when the kids are home as we have a nightmare prone little boy and I fear that watching it at night after his bed time with the volume so low I can barely hear it would not be enough. I don't want to watch it on the tele when the kids aren't at our house either because I know my darling wife doesn't want to hear it.

So I waited for Netflix. And waited. And waited.

I don't think I can wait this time. I've turned to iTunes. I downloaded the first two episodes today. I'll watch them on the iPad with headphones on after everyone else is asleep, even though the scary is much, much scarier that way.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment