Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Hate the NHL Even More Now

Oh my god, I hate the NHL even more right now than I already did.

Twitter is abuzz right now.

The league and the players union met today.  For the first time in the month+ long lockout, they actually talked about the issue that caused the lockout, the split of hockey related revenue.

The league made a proposal.  The proposal included a 50/50 split.  They had originally wanted the players share to be in the low 40's.  The proposal also includes an 82 game schedule that starts in early November.

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THE LEAGUE MAKE THIS PROPOSAL LAST MONTH?

They would have avoided all of this horse shit if they had proposed this to start with.  No, instead they locked out the players and shut down the league.  Why?  There was no way the players would accept less than 50%, and everyone under the god damned sun knew they would accept 50%.  So why use a friggin' LOCKOUT as your bluff? 

I hate them so much right now.  I hate this god damned league so friggin' much!

No comments:

Post a Comment