Friday, August 31, 2012

So Far So Not So Bad

I still have 59 minutes left until the Labor Day weekend begins, and I am probably jinxing myself right now, but at least up until now this has not been the horribly bad work day that I irrationally feared it would be.

Still, this has been one of those weeks.  You know the kind.  One of those weeks where nothing comes out the way it should, and even the things that work out require 10 times more work than normal.  Metaphorically speaking, every programming inch gained has been a fight.  Nothing has come easy, or even routinely difficult.

I'm going to really be happy when this work week is over.

Weeks like these make me think longingly about picking up the wife and the step kids and doing something like this...

photo

I wouldn't even care where it ended up, just as long as it goes somewhere different for a few days at least.

56 minutes to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment