Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ocean Beach

Messing around with Reddit, cheating at Flickr, looking for things to post.  That's how I spent my lunch break today.  I started thinking about this:

June 12, 2009.  At the far end of the Ocean Beach pier, looking back:
the final day point loma 149

August 12, 2011.  On the the sand at Ocean Beach, along side of the pier:
2011-08-12 - The Last Morning 308

April 27, 2012.  Again, on the sand at Ocean Beach, along side of the pier.  This time zoomed in a little:
2012-04-27 - Cove and Sunset 020

What's the point of all of this?  I don't know.  I was hoping you all could tell me.

Note that we have traveled to San Diego three times over the past four years.  Each time I go it gets harder to come home when the trip is over.  Each time I come home I start to look forward to the next time we go out for a visit.

So... when can we go back for another visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment