Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Morning

Monday.

Crud.

I can't believe it's already Monday.

What did we do this weekend?  Well, we did not go to see President Obama in Rochester.  We did have a date night in Boston where we wandered around the Back Bay until both my wife and I had incredible amounts of pain in our backs and legs.  The next morning we woke up a little late and had a hard and fast agenda of stuff that absolutely needed to be done... and then sat in front of the tube for a few hours.  I sneaked out and mowed most of the grass, until the pain in my back and legs was back in full force.  Then I went back inside and commandeered the television and watched Star Trek movies.

This morning I woke up with very sore legs and a bit of a sore back, and a bit of a stuffy nose.  Bite me, Monday.  Bite my shiny metal ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment