Saturday, August 4, 2012

Feeling Weird

I'm feeling weird today, like I don't know how to feel. The kids are home and they loved camp, so I'm through with worrying over that. What's weird is, they are "home" but home this weekend refers to their other home. Dad's house. Not our house. I just got through writing yesterday about how when they are at their father's house it isn't so bad because we know all is well and they are sort of right down the street.

This time though I am missing them just as much as I did while they were at camp. That is making me feel very selfish, which makes the whole thing worse. I just need to hang on until Wednesday. I can hack it.

Today we are supposed to be going to visit Jen's mom. Something is on the agenda but I don't know specifics enough to share. Later tonight, the Mrs. and I are going on a date. I'm looking forward to all of that, but I still really miss the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment