Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Recap

There was only one thing that sucked this weekend, and that is the weekend ended.  Mostly it was just quiet kinda stuff.  No big trips or huge events or anything.  We finally visited Forrest Lake, although we just looked around.  The kids and I played some cribbage at my parent's house.  We finally got the chance to replace my step son's defective Skylanders game, although we went with PS3 this time instead of Wii.  In general, there were a lot of console games played, which is fine by me.  Not great, but better than TV.  My step son played catch... with a football.  He's teaching me to throw a spiral.  I need all the help I can get!  We went up North to a mini-golf/arcade/go-cart place that Jen knew about and shared the trip with her parents.  Then it was home for a little ice cream and AC repair (which was not a good thing about the weekend other than the fact that the fix was simple and it didn't cost a fortune).  A good weekend.  A simple one, yes, but a good weekend all the same.  I just wish we had 50-100 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment