Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday, Busy

Today is going to be crazy busy.  My step daughter is at a sleep over.  I have to go and get her in a few minutes, then I have to take the kids to piano lessons.  Next it's my nephew's fourth birthday party, which is impossible because he was just a tiny little new born yesterday, wasn't he?  After that it's clothes shopping with my step son because he somehow doesn't have enough shirts to pack for a week at camp.  Then it's packing for the kids' week at camp.  They leave tomorrow.  I am going to miss them fiercely.  After all of that we'll probably be at dinner time, at least.  I think we're going to need something cool after all of that.  In the back of my mind I have this vision of the four of us eating ice cream.  We shall see.

Wish us luck getting through everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment