Monday, July 30, 2012

No Calls Yet

The kids have been at their summer camp for over 24 hours now.  At this point, as far as I know, there have been no desperate calls to come and rescue them.  I mean, it's possible that Mom or Dad could have been in contact and the news just hasn't reached me yet, but as far as I know... all is well.

Dropping them off was hard.  Damn, it was hard.  Jen and I were both a little watery eyed as my step son walked up the hill to his tent and my step daughter climbed onto her bunk and out of sight.  I have been set up with an account that lets me send email to them.  I haven't gotten a chance to log in yet, but I definitely will tonight. 

I hope they are having the time of their lives, and I hope their parents and step parents can avoid going crazy worrying about whether or not they are having a the time of their lives.  My fingers are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment