Friday, July 6, 2012

Fishing

We have done a lot of fishing off of our rented houses dock over the last two days. I caught one little sucker outright. I also "helped" my four year old nephew catch one. I cast for him and then reached out to hand him the rod but he had walked away. Three seconds later I landed a fishie. I totally let him take credit for it though.

My step son was out with me yesterday and he failed to catch anything, despite coming seriously close a couple of times. We went out again this morning and he bagged one by himself while I wasn't looking.

Later this evening my brother took a bunch of kids out onto the dock. My step son caught his second of the day. Just before his bed time his sister nabbed one too. By the time she had to come in for bed 20 minutes later she had caught three more!

I think I'm going to have to get myself a MA fishing license when we get home and take the two of them out all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment