Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weird Dream

I had a weird dream. I was at the polls to vote for mayor of Methuen. I took my ballot and walked into a large, dark, cavernous room to fill it out. Imagine a very large gym in a long abandoned high school with only one small light shining and signs of recent flooding.

There were only two other people in the room and they were standing at the same voting table. One of them was one of the mayoral candidates. He was telling the guy he was with some secret story about some shady back room political dealing. At one point he said, "now I told them straight out, 'I am a liar.'"

The liar of a mayoral candidate was Newt Gingrich. The man he was telling the story to was Al Gore.

Please don't let this turn out to be some weird political omen. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment