Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sports

The Red Sox are two games over .500!  26 wins and 24 losses!  Break out the duck boats, it's parade time!  They officially have the highest winning percentage of any last place team in the majors!  In all seriousness, Baltimore has lost five in a row and we've closed the gap in the AL East to 2.5 games.  That's right, only 2.5 games in the standings separate first place from last place.  Yes, Virginia, this is a super tough division.

The Los Angeles Kings took game one of the Stanley Cup finals in overtime last night.  I tried watching the game, I really did.  I just had 10000000000000000 other things going on and was not able to pay attention for more than a minute or two at a time.  Eventually I gave up on the television and switched to radio.  The NHL iOS app lost it's audio stream to the Kings radio broadcast as the third intermission was starting.  I decided to put on some music rather than listen to the inane analysis and L.A. commercials.  When I switched back to the game it was over.  Urgh.

Go Kings!
Go Red Sox!

No comments:

Post a Comment