Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday

Hey, the Red Sox won.  The Kings won too.  A good sports night for me.

I cleaned the hell out of the rest of the main floor of the house.  We can now have visitors this weekend.  Assuming they stay out of our bedroom, that's a mess.

About half an hour ago my wife sent me a message asking me for some personal information.  I called her and asked her why she needed it.  She wouldn't tell me.  She's scheming something.  Should I be scared or excited?  Excited.  Definitely excited.

Tonight is a first for me.  Both kids have something tonight, and they both let out at the same time.  Oh, and Jen is working so she can't pick one of them up.  I have to be in two places at once.  I've been married for almost three years, and I have been a part of these two kids' lives for about five years.  This is the first time that I have been required to be in two places at once like this.  I feel like I am finally being let into the parent/guardian club.  It's all real now, and I LOVE IT!

As for the coming weekend...  Sleep over.  Be afraid... Be very afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment