Thursday, May 17, 2012

Busy People are Busy

Things sure do get busy during baseball/softball season.

Tonight there is a softball game, a karate class, a need to get brownies for a Friday school birthday party, a need to clean the rest of the damn house prior to a Saturday birthday sleep over party, a need to get the damn air conditioner in the van looked at, and are the tires low again?  There is also a Sunday on-call and lots and lots of weekend games and practices.  The craziness is full on outa control and I like it!  I also have to put new strings on one of the guitars and finish more of those damn unfinished songs.

We're only a couple of weeks removed from the last vacation, but we're only a little more than a month away from the next one.  I need that next vacation.  I need it.  As much I as need it though, my beautiful wife needs it even more.  As busy as I am, she's 10 times busier.  We're dashing around so crazy like I'm surprised our sneakers haven't caught fire.

Oh yeah, and the Red Sox winning streak is over.  Crud.

No comments:

Post a Comment