Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend in Review

This weekend I cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the dining room, cleaned the mud room, cleaned the hallway, watched the Bruins lose in double overtime, recorded some guitars onto two old songs that I am finally getting around to finishing, watched the Red Sox win, had dinner with the love of my life, watched some Big Bang theory, went to sleep but had a really hard time staying asleep, woke up, got my hair cut, ran a couple of errands, started working on finishing another old song (that brings me to four currently in progress), celebrated my father's 70th birthday with brunch at the Westford Regency hotel, marveled at how ridiculously cute my niece and three nephews are, went shopping with my wife to try and get a few things we and the kids need for our trip to San Diego, did some more work on one of those old songs, did a truck load of laundry, finally folded the ten billion unfolded socks that have been sitting in a laundry basket for ever, had dinner with the love of my life, cleaned up a little bit around the living room, but not too much, followed the Red Sox online as they won again, watched a show on the History channel about exploring the wreckage of the Titanic, commented to the love of my life that watching that show was sort of like watching grave robbers in action, watched in shock as the History channel lowered itself to the lowest point in television history by airing a reality show where the contestants learned to joust, went to bed and slept like the dead until just before the alarm went off this morning.

Did I miss anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment