Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nada

There isn't much going on today.

The Bruins won last night.
Our van is in the shop getting its air conditioner fixed.
As far as I know we have no plans this weekend.  That's really weird.
Major League Baseball's regular season opened in Japan today with a game that wasn't aired on television in the United States.  The real opening game is Boston at Detroit next week.
I folded all of our laundry on Sunday.  It's still sitting in the living room waiting to be put away.  Urgh.
Very exciting, huh?
I have this urge to scrap my current music project in favor of writing and recording an ep or so using nothing by Garageband on my iPhone.  Basically, the same thing I did for RPM last month only with a much smaller touch screen.
I want to go away for a week to San Diego.
I want to go away for a week to a lake in Maine.
I'm crazy about my wife.
I get to see my step kids today.
Life is good, even if there isn't much happening today.

No comments:

Post a Comment