Monday, March 12, 2012

I Hate Mondays

I do so hate Mondays.

Over the weekend we watched the first Tim Burton Batman movie.  It did the job of sparking some interest in both kids, but The Joker creeped my step son out in a big way so we're going to hold off on more Batman movies.

The Bruins played twice this weekend.  Both were afternoon games.  Both were suck losses.  One to Washington and one to Pittsburgh.  They just aren't that good this year.  They had that glorious two months where they were unbeatable, but now that stretch really looks like an aberration, and the current mediocre crap team seems like their true identity.  It sucks, but that's who and what they are.  I hope it changes by playoff time, but I don't see how.

Much to my surprise, when I weighed myself this morning I was actually down from my last check.  That's a nice way to start a Monday.  I wasn't down much, but after the weak couple of weeks I've had I was sure I'd be up.  I have been successful in my attempts to not drink hi-test coca~cola, but I have still been hitting the diet soda, and I have not been able to stop caffeine.  I know I can do better, but I am happy that I haven't done any damage yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment