Sunday, February 5, 2012

Supper Bowl Sunday

So much to do today, and I'm not even a football fan. I need to get the car an oil change. I need to get a haircut. Both of those items are DISTURBINGLY overdue. I also need to do some birthday shopping for a certain love of my life. Her birthday follows close on the heels of my step son's, and then Valentines comes right after that.

There is also a band practice at noon and some football game this evening. I'm still mad about the Bruins. They look much more like the Cup Hangover Bruins that started this season and much less like the bulldozer that pummeled the NHL for the months of November and December.

I'd also like to get some more rough ideas strung together for the RPM Challenge. I have two as of last night. Progress.

Go Patriots
Go Bruins
Go Patriots

No comments:

Post a Comment