Friday, February 3, 2012

South Least

What is the deal with the Bruins and the damn South East Division?  They've lost seven times to teams in the South Least and after another craptastic showing last night they have lost FOUR TIMES to the Carolina Hurricanes.  Oh and check the standings.  There is only one team from the South East that is actually holding a playoff spot right now, and it ain't Carolina.  Pathetic!

Last night the Bruins weren't awful.  Cam Ward was fantastic in net for the Whalers, making 47 saves, but still.  Shut out at home by the Whale?  That's just wrong.  That crap cannot be happening this year.  The Hurricanes have actually swept the season series.  Insulting!

The next game is tomorrow against Pittsburgh.  Fortunately the Penguins do not suck, therefore the Bruins should play well.

Hopefully.

RPM Challenge update.  I have one 4 bar riff on my iPhone, and two 8 bar thingies on my laptop.  All of which suck more than my usual acceptable level of suck.  That's it.  It's only February 3rd, but I am seriously considering calling the whole thing off this year.  I'm just not feeling it.  There is so much going on in real life that I don't have the time nor the energy to work on a project of this magnitude.  I suppose I could change my mind tomorrow, but I doubt it.  I'm not dropping out of the race, but I don't see myself giving it much thought this year.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment