Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Birthday!

Today is my wife's birthday!  Everyone wish my sweet Jen a happy birthday!

And a 1, and a 2, and a 1, 2, 3...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Jenny the love of my life the woman of my dreams my wife whom I love more than words can express,
Happy Birthday to you!

I had the weirdest night last night.  I was on call so I was trying to decide whether or not I should try to sleep or stay up in case the phone rang.  I was just about to call it a night at about 11:00pm when my nose started bleeding.  Urgh.  When I was a kid that happened all the time.  Now it's pretty rare, but it has happened to me a couple of times over the past two or three months or so.  So I stop the bleeding (it didn't take much) and clean myself up and crawl into bed.  About an hour and a half later I woke up.  I had the hiccups.  The hiccups woke me up.  Urgh.  I get a drink, stop the hiccups, and go back to sleep.  Three hours later I woke up with a leg cramp.  I jump out of bed and walk it off.  As I'm walking it off I started to hiccup again.  Urgh.  Fix the leg cramp, stop the hiccups, go back to sleep.  Then two hours later the worst thing happened.  The alarm clock went off.  DAMN!

But, when I got up I got to wish my love a happy birthday, so that wasn't all that bad.

Happy Birthday, Jen!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment