Friday, January 20, 2012

Windshield Washer is Important

Wanna know what is important?

Windshield washer.

No, really!

You wouldn't think so, but really it is.  I don't believe I ran out of it today, I just think the line was frozen.  We got about an inch of snow last night.  Nothing special, just kind of annoying.  I was on route 495 south today and the sand from the snow treatments started dirtying up my windshield.  I tried to clean it off but, as I said, the washer line was frozen.  No big deal.

Until I pulled onto route 2, that is.  Route 2... East.  The sun shining directly onto the windshield took all of that mud and dirt and made it glow a bright yellow/orange.  It was like taking the sunlight and directing all of the brightness directly into my retinas.  That was bad.  Really bad.  But wait, there's more!  The road was wet too, so the sun shining onto the wet road reflected onto my already glowing windshield like a second sun which also focused directly into my retinas.  So I was blind twice.  I could look up and see the sun and be blinded, or I could look down and see the reflection and be blinded.

If I had some windshield washer available all of these problems would have gone away.

Windshield washer is wicked important!

No comments:

Post a Comment