Monday, January 2, 2012

Moderation?

I get maybe 2-3 comments a month.  I used to get maybe one comment a month but the numbers have ballooned recently.  Unfortunately the new comments are spam.  I got two spam comments last night.  Now, given how few comments I get it would seem really, seriously lame to have to start moderating, wouldn't it?  I think I am going to though.  Even two spams a month is completely annoying.

On an unrelated note, our Christmas tree is down and the decorations are being put away.  At least until next December.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season, and I hope Santa loaded you up with loot!

Finally... why is the NHL Winter Classic today instead of yesterday?  Also, in case you hadn't heard, last night they moved the start time to 3pm.  Still though... why the day after New Year?  Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment