Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year to everyone. Welcome to 2012. Now begins the 2-3 month period where everyone writes 11 when they write down the date and then sloppily scratches it out and replaces it with a 12. Don't look all pissy, we all do it. Just admit you do it too.

Two notes to ABC...

We all made it to midnight last night and I have to say that, if Jenny McCarthy is stupid enough to campaign against vaccinating children despite all of the credible evidence telling her that her non-fact based opinion is 100% wrong, then she is too dumb to help my family ring in the New Year. She's a moron. I'm insulted by her presence on my television. Get rid of her.

Second, Dick Clark is a legend and a television institution, but he absolutely has to go. The feel good story of him coming back is no longer out weighing the pain of watching him propped up on camera with his oompaloompa spray on tan trying to MC a show when he can barely speak. Every second spent watching him last night was pure agony. It's time to put a stop to this. It's time for Dick Clark to go. I won't watch him again, it's just too painful.

1 comment:

  1. What the heck were you doing up so early????

    And yes, I agree about Dick Clark. The poor bugger has had enough! I know he wants to keep up his "tradition", but it's time for him (and the rest of us) to just let it go...

    ReplyDelete