Friday, December 23, 2011

My Favorite Commuting Day of the Year

Happy last work day before Christmas!  Also known as the best morning commute day of the year!  This is one annual event that I always look forward to.  I went from the driveway to a spot in the parking garage in 42:42.  That might be a record for a commute from Methuen. The overall record is 39 minutes and change, but that was from Tewksbury... I think.

My group at work does a yankee swap each year on the last business day before Christmas.  For the second time in seven years I managed to leave the house without my yankee swap gift.  Fortunately this time it was a kid morning and I just stopped at the house on the way back South from dropping them off.  That allowed me to set the timer in the car as I was leaving the driveway.

HoHoHo!

No comments:

Post a Comment