Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Google+

There was a message on my Blogger dashboard this morning saying that I can link Blogger to Google+.  That way my posts here will show up there.  In order to do it I would need to replace my Blogger profile with my Google profile.  No big deal there.  The problem for me would be that the private blog would also be linked.  I don't want that blog to be linked anywhere. 

I would assume that I would be able to chose which (if any) Google+ circle would see the Blogger posts... I would better be able to set that... but that brings me to why I didn't do it.  I wouldn't let any of my circles see those posts.  If people find this page then that's fine.  I put a link on Facebook, and on Twitter, and yadda yadda yadda, but if they don't find it that's fine too.  I don't want to push this page on friends three+ times a day.

I'll keep my Blogger on Blogger and let Google+ keep it's nose out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment