Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weather

Do you live in New England?  Have you noticed the weather?

We had a small snow fall followed by a couple of days later by a more serious snow fall in late October.  Other than that, and the leaves on the ground, I can't tell if we're in the late stages of Fall or Spring.  It's in the 60's again today.  I haven't needed to wear a jacket for the last three days.  This morning I actually wore shorts outside to take out the trash.  It's that crazy.  Two days ago we had the air conditioning on in the car.

Yes, I am aware that I am jinxing things, but I just have to acknowledge this seasons ridiculously warm and happy weather (again, excluding those two days with snow.  Especially that second day when most of the region lost power.  That sucked).

I am dreaming of a green Thanksgiving.  Hell, I'm dreaming of a green Christmas and New Year's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment