Friday, November 4, 2011

Tired

Why?  Why am I so tired.  This week hasn't been longer than any other week, but it feels like 10 times as much has gone into getting through it.  I'm just tired I guess.  I'm looking forward to the weekend, but there are a lot of things to do.  The kids have all of their activities, I finally have to cave in to mother nature and rake some leaves in the front yard and get rid of the downed tree branches in the back.  I think Sunday will be the yard work day.  I'll see if the kids want to help, but I won't push them.  We have one less tree in the front yard, but that one wasn't much of a problem as far as leaves are concerned.  Part of me is hoping for a quiet weekend, but as always if something fun comes along I'll jump at the chance to do it.  Next weekend is a long weekend but I'm on call for the whole thing (and more) so I want to have fun with my family this weekend to make up for being a stuck-at-home bore next week.  Anyway, that's the situation as it stands right now.

In summary, I'm tired and I want to go to sleep so I can get stuff done this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment