Friday, November 25, 2011

Muppets

The kids and I just came home from seeing the new Muppet movie. Can you say Best Movie Ever? I can. It was a blast! I was laughing out loud all over the place. It was funny, it was sweet, it was touching, there were in jokes all over the place. I loved it and the kids loved it to.

What I didn't love was the 25 minutes of commercials AMC subjected us to, followed by six previews.

Can I say that while watching the Bruins game on NBC we just saw a Best Buy commercial where a mom upstaged Santa Claus and then gave him all sorts of shit. Really Best Buy? You really just bad mouthed Santa Claus? Well how about I bad mouth you by not doing any of my Christmas shopping at any of your stores? Yeah, that sounds fair to me. My wife is on this wagon too, and I'm sure we won't be the only ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment