Thursday, November 24, 2011

iTunes Match

Finally. The library on my MacBook has been uploaded, and the library on my desktop has also been uploaded as well. The crash seems to have been caused by a corrupt Charlie Parker file. I also had four files (out of 25,000) that errored out for some reason. I don't know what the problem was.

Everything works from my iPad and my iPhone. All of my playlists uploaded so I don't have to rebuild them the way I would have had to for Google Music. The only downside is that it does not stream the audio, it downloads it. So now I have a playlist full downloaded songs. That also means that unless it works as a cache and will overwrite itself then I'm going to run out of memory at some point. That seems a touch silly to me. Doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment