Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Evil Jingle

I have to tell you, the kars4kids jingle is evil!  It's maniacal, it's torturous, it's EVIL!

I have been trying new things for my morning commute.  Last week on Monday and Tuesday I thought about taking 495 to route 3 but when I got there 3 was backed up all the way to Canada.  No way, kids.  So I stayed on 495 South and took route 2 East to where it meets up with my normal route at route 126.  It worked well both days last week, but last week was Thanksgiving week and I expected the traffic to be light.  Monday was much heavier than Tuesday, but both were okay.

Yesterday I tried it again and it still worked well, but it was also the day after a long holiday weekend and I expected many people to have taken the day off.  Today, would be a decent test.  At least it would have been if not for that effing kars4kids jingle.  I was listening to sports radio this morning and just as I was reaching route 2 that horrible, evil jingle came to me over the air.  I immediately reached over and turned the radio off, but it threw my concentration off and I stupidly took the route 2 West exit instead of 2 East.  I probably drove for 5-6 miles before I noticed it.  I saw a sign for route 190 and realized how dumb I am.  After I corrected my idiotness and got back on track the traffic was about the same as last Monday.  Maybe a little heavier, but not bad.  Everything is fine until you get to the rotary in front of the Concord prison.  After that it's slow for a few miles as you go through 3-4 stop lights, but then once I got back to route 126 everything was normal.

I do so hate that kars4kids jingle.  I hate it.  It is EVIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment