Saturday, October 8, 2011

Topsfield Fair

We went to the Topsfield Fair today with Nana and Papa and Larry and Nawal and their son.  I had never been to the Topsfield Fair, but I had been to the Rochester Fair and the kids always have fun there.  I imagined Topsfield would be the same thing only bigger.

It was, but not in a good way.  I was a little disappointed.  It was fun, don't get me wrong, but there were just so many people it got annoying and frustrating and it took a lot of the fun out of the day.

I took some pictures.  Most of them include the kids, but here are a few random ones that are public-safe.

The sand sculpture section had exactly one sand sculpture.
2011-10-08 - Topsfield Fair 005

The law states that you must take a picture of the Ferris wheel.
2011-10-08 - Topsfield Fair 040

The kids did one of those squirt gun races.  Neither one of them won, but it was a close race.
2011-10-08 - Topsfield Fair 051

This is one of my varied definitions of "Scary Ride."  I'm a ride wimp and very happy about it.
2011-10-08 - Topsfield Fair 073

We left before it got dark, but I got a couple of nice pics of the lights.  Nothing special though.
2011-10-08 - Topsfield Fair 087

No comments:

Post a Comment