Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Things I Say in My Sleep

Here is a new segment on this happy little bloggie site:

Things I Say in My Sleep


Last night while snoring at an obscene volume level my beautiful wife nudged me and asked me to roll over. Instead of happily obliging, as I normally do, I sat up in bed and said:

"I have to move the fish. I've got to make room for the other fish."

When my beautiful wife stated that she'd only asked me to turn over I angrily came back with:

"No you didn't. You asked me to move the fish!"

Following that statement I laid back down and immediately went back to sleep.

My beautiful wife laughed heartily at that.

Considering that this happened one night after the whole dream staring Hollywood actor Robert Hays, I'd say the evidence of insanity is piling up.

Wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment