Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Still Hurting

My neck/shoulder is still hurting, but maybe not as bad as yesterday.  There is a pretty constant dull ache right where the shoulder meets the neck, aka the target for the Vulcan Neck Pinch.  I can't tilt my head terribly far either way without feeling pain, and I can't turn it far in either direction as well.  I can't lift my left arm very high either, but I can definitely do more of all of these things than I could yesterday.  If I move slowly I can get much further than if I move quickly.  I don't know if that means anything or not.  Yesterday I was wincing in pain as I tried to wash my hair, but today I was able to do it all right.  There were also a few stop signs where I had to turn my head to see the on coming traffic that I could get further around today than yesterday.  Just before pulling into work though I spun the steering wheel with my left hand and had a nasty jolt of pain.  That seems to have set me back a tad.

Isn't this exciting?

Baseball... The Tigers finally won a game last night.  Texas won the first two at home, but last night in Detroit I had the feeling while watching the first few innings that the Tigers were going to win no matter what.  Turns out I was right.  Texas leads the series 2-1.

Tonight in the NL is game three in St Louis.  The series is tied 1-1.  The Brewers took game one easily and in game two you got the impression that the Cardinals (ie Albert Pujols) were done fooling around.  Tonight is a big game though.  I think the Cardinals are going to win it.

Hockey?  The Bruins on Monday did what they always do in matinée games, Stanley Cup Hangover or not, they sucked and lost to a crappy team.  Okay, it's too early to call Colorado a crappy team.  How about I call them a team that I expect to be crappy.  Or at least mediocre.  I like the Avs, I just don't think they will go very far this year.  Tonight they play the Hurricanes.  Let's hope we see a Bruins team that actually comes to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment