Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve Jobs

I had my Apple fanboydom questioned today because I wasn't running out to get my mitts on a new iPhone4S when I had to remind those within earshot that along with my iPhone4 I own an iPad2 (I'm typing this very post on it) and a MacBook Pro and an iPod Classic (80 gigs) and an iPod Video (currently used only for Audiobooks and Rush bootlegs) and an old 2 gig iPod Nano that is the exclusive home of all the Christmas music my family owns.

How dare anyone question my Apple allegiance. My first computer was an Apple IIe. I learned how to sequence and edit digital audio on a Mac. I spent my last 3 years in college doing most of my work on a Mac.

I'm not the biggest Apple fanboy out there, not even close, but I do wave the flag proudly.

Steve Jobs passed away tonight. It's a sad day for all of us. Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment