Friday, October 21, 2011

Random Thoughts

Random thoughts for a Friday.  (In other words, I don't have anything to say)

I filled up the Nissan's gas tank today.  Since the last fill up I had driven 528 miles on 17.1 gallons.  In my experience of having big cars with less than stellar gas mileage, or little cars with great gas mileage but tiny gas tanks, 500 miles on a tank seems just awesomely colossal. 

The Rangers beat the Cardinals last night, the pukes.  The Cardinals were up 1-0 in the top of the ninth and blew it.  Jerks.  Now it's a best of five with three games in Texas.  You better straighten yourselves out, St Louis, if you're going to come through for me.  Still, it was another great game.

The Bruins got off the suck wagon last night by kicking the crap out of the Maple Leafs.  Let us hope this is a new trend for the B's.

After cleaning up the water in the cellar before work yesterday, the cellar remained dry for the rest of the day.  Let's hope the forecast is rain free for a while.

I hope my niece is feeling better.  She's been out of the hospital for a while, but she's still dealing with pneumonia.

We are hosting a game night this weekend.  It's going to be a small turn out, but I still need to clean the living room and at least straighten up the cellar.  I'm going to have a busy Friday night and Saturday morning.  It'll be totally worth it though.  I love having people over.

I still cannot believe we bought a house.  I mean... me... a home owner.  Woah!

Go Cardinals.
Go Bruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment