Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Pain

I don't know what I did, exactly.

I was in the shower yesterday morning (I whole heartedly apologize for putting that image into your head) and I tweaked something in my shoulder.  I don't know exactly what, but I've been in pain ever since.  It's a muscle pull or a strain or something and now every time I move the wrong way (which is just about every way) I get pain in my neck and shoulder.  It feels a little like what I always assumed whiplash would feel like, except it's only on my left side.  I can't turn my head all the way without it hurting a lot.

Throughout the day yesterday it wasn't stopping me from doing anything, it was just persistent and annoying.  This morning it's pretty much the same, except that my range of motion seems to be less than it was, and it definitely hurts more.  Again, it's not debilitating or anything, it's just there.

It sucks, and it had best start getting better.  I don't want to go to the doctor and say that I gave myself a nasty muscle injury while washing my hair in the shower. 

I'm pretty lame, but I never thought I was that lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment