Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Extend Positive Vibes Where They Need to Go

I have a few family members who are currently in need of some positive vibes.  Would you please help me out by sending happy thoughts to the following folks?

My beloved wife could use some positive energy sent her way tonight.  After a few days of management office political craziness she has a code release tonight.  If we all think real hard I'm sure we can make it go off without a hitch.  Send happy thoughts to my Jenny for a quick and easy deployment tonight.

My niece is sick.  The poor little sweetie has pneumonia.  She made a few trips to the emergency room over the last few days ended up being admitted yesterday.  She spent the night in the hospital, the poor baby.  I don't know if they are going to release her today or not, but regardless she could use some good get well feelings from all of you gajillionmillionbillion readers.  Send happy thoughts to my niece for a quick recovery, and while you're at it her mom, Mary, and dad, John, could use some happy thoughts to get them through this too.

Finally, and a tad late, my mother went into the hospital yesterday for a chemo treatment.  She is officially in remission, according to her doctors, but the treatments continue on a regular, but less frequent, basis to help keep the tumor from coming back.  Send happy thoughts to my mom so that she will get through a few days in the hospital without any problems.

Thanks for the help, universe.  I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment