Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Operation Slim Fast: Day Three

Have you ever taken a psychology course?  I took one at Middlesex Community College that was called Intro to Psychology.  I got an A and I learned a little bit about how the brain works.  Just enough, in fact, to be annoying in group conversations.

One thing I can't remember though is the little factoid about how many days the human brain needs to repeat an action before it becomes a habit.  For instance, how many days do I have to faithfully follow the Slim Fast diet plan before it becomes a habit and I can do it without thinking about it.

The answer is probably more than three days, but after three days I am still doing okay.  Although I am SERIOUSLY HUNGRY RIGHT NOW I tells ya.  Seriously hungry.

Oh, and Coke Zero is good... but not that good.  Know what I mean?

Go Slim Fast!  

No comments:

Post a Comment