Saturday, August 20, 2011

Stand

Notes to self on a topic no one but me will ever care about.

While listening to an audiobook of Stephen King's The Stand (the original, abridged version), I have heard passing mention of a bunch of locations that I have been to. Portsmouth, NH. Portland, ME. Ect.

There have also been mentions of specific settings that I have actually visited. Two are places millions of people know: Times Square and Central Park in New York.

So far two others have grabbed my ears. Quechee, VT (did I spell that correctly?), and the public beach in Welles, ME.

I'm on the look out for others, although the story is moving Westward now so that will probably be it.

It's kinda fun having the most successful novelist in the known (and probably unknown, too) universe being a fellow New Englander.

Not that this has any meaning or importance to anyone in said universes, save for this retarded redhead.



No comments:

Post a Comment