Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Soundcloud revisited

I had to delete one older song, but I got the newest music onto soundcloud today.

Extended Business Hours by Robertjames1971

My free account there is now officially maxed out. I like the look of soundcloud. It's neat to watch the waveforms as you're listening. I also very much like that there is an iPhone app, although it does not seem to recognize sets. Odd.

I still much, greatly, hugely prefer alonetone though. The community is perfect. It's made up of people who make music because they enjoy it. There is no desire for money or fame, at least not outwardly, just love of music. That's perfect. Sure, I'd like a snazzier looking playlist to embed here, and I sure would love an iPhone app, but I don't need them. Everything about alonetone is everything I could want in a music hosting website.

Got music of your own? Join alonetone.com.

Speaking of making music for the fun of it...

Jen may be going on an extended business trip in the near future. That SUCKS. Worse, she might be going on another not quite as extended trip too. That doubly SUCKS. I'm going to be missing my Lovey very much, and I won't have anything to do while she's away. I might try to fill up one of those days with an album-in-a-day project. I had never thought about such a thing prior to coming across this website. There are also occasional album-in-a-day pushes by groups of alonetone members. I have never tried to do that before. Maybe I will while I am missing my beautiful wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment