Sunday, August 14, 2011

The End is Here... DAMN!

It's Sunday. today is without question the second worst day in the history of mankind on the planet Earth.

Today is the last day before I go back to work after my very wonderful, very long, vacation. I can't face it. I would rather stick a pitch fork through my eye than go back to work tomorrow. I would rather get a job as a parking lot attendant than go back to work tomorrow.

I exaggerate, of course, but you get the picture. I want to stay on vacation for the foreseeable future. Forever, in fact. I want to move to San Diego and open that damn ice cream shop. Failing that I'll settle for working at a t-shirt shop on the beach, the way those half-wits on Jersey Shore did. I'd take that, really.

I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment