Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earthquake

Did you feel the earthquake?

Read this if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I was driving home from my lunch date with my beautiful wife when it happened. I think. I may have actually been driving her back to the office at the time. Who knows.

I didn't feel anything, but when I got to work (I'm second shift tonight... crud) a couple of people said they felt it. They said they could feel it in the floor and that the window blinds were rattling as they moved.

Weird, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't feel it, but I called home this afternoon and Sherm told me he felt the house shake and saw our vertical fan kind of shimmy back and forth. He knew it was an earthquake right away but hadn't seen the news and didn't realize how far away the epicenter was. Sort of boggles the mind that something all the way down in Virginia could be felt here!

    ReplyDelete