Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Will Not Freak Out

The vacation is coming soon. It's not imminent, but it's coming soon.

I have a really bad cold. Bad enough to stay out of work one day this week, and I never stay out of work when I'm sick. Right now I have a five alarm headache that is making my eyes hurt. Hooray.

Jen is sick too. She's working from home today, but she's probably feeling bad enough that she could have called in sick.

My step son is sniffling and complaining of a little sore throat.

My step daughter woke up with a minor sore throat, but by the time we left the house she said she was fine.

I WILL NOT FREAK OUT.
I WILL NOT PANIC.

There is plenty of time for all of us to feel well again. More than enough time. We're all going to be feeling fine when we board the plane for the six hour flight to California. There is nothing to panic about at all.

Yet.

Crap, I am freaking out.

I WILL NOT FREAK OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment