Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Google Still Doesn't Love Me

(this worked once before, maybe coincidence will happen once again)

When I came back from the cafe with my grilled chicken sandwich today I saw a post from Mashable saying that the Google+ iPhone app had been released.

What are my two favorite tech world things? Apple and Google. How can I further merge my fanboyisms? By accessing Google+ via an iPhone app. Elementary my dear nerds.

Off goes me to the App Store app on my iPhone to download the Google+ app!

Only to find that the search function isn't finding it.

}Sigh{ I guess Google doesn't love me anymore, even though I have been using Google+ every day even when pretty much none of the people in my circles have been posting anything. Now I guess Apple doesn't love me either, even though I've gleefully thrown all of my hardware, and most of my software, support their way. Hell, I even used that Ping thing.

I guess I'll just sit here... opening and reopening my App Store app and searching and re-searching for the Google+ app. Always in fear that my favorite tech companies are not returning my fanboy love anymore.

I feel so sad and alone. I need a hug...
And a Google+ app for my iPhone.
}Sigh{

No comments:

Post a Comment