Friday, July 8, 2011

Google Doesn't Love Me

What do I have to do, Google? What do I have to do to prove my love for you?

I use Gmail for my email.
I use Blogger for my bloggering.
I use Google Music.
I used to use Google Wave a whole lot, probably as much as anyone alive.
I even used Google Buzz for the three or four days it was available.
I use Google Talk (sometimes).
I use Google Latitude.
I use Google Maps constantly.
I use Google Calendar constantly.
I use the Google iPhone app all the time.
I use Google Picasa all the time.
I use Google Picasa online to host all of the mobile pictures on this page.
I use Google as the default search engine on every browser I use.

Why, then, oh why have you not sent me a Google+ invite?

Have I not proven my love for Google millions of times?

What must I do?

I don't suppose any of you kind people reading this would want to send a Google+ invite my way, would you? No, you wouldn't do that. I'm going to need Google to send me one directly, but they don't love me nearly as much as I love them.

Oh Google, why have you forsaken me?

No comments:

Post a Comment