Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Go Bruins!

I'm listening to the Bruins pregame while sitting at my desk at work. 3.5 hours until I can leave. Baring overtime, the game will be over by then.

I do so hate this crap.

We didn't get any tornadoes here in Framingham. The sun is poking through the clouds. It's nice and all, but I will feel better when the storm has passed Methuen by.

I tried to do something sneaky today. I knew I wasn't going to see my family at all because of this damn second shift crap, so I bought some whoopie pies at Market Bucket this morning and casually left them out for the wife and kids to have for dessert. I hope that made them not hate me. At least for a little while.

I was going to DVR the game tonight but I forgot to. I asked Jen to do it for me. She is the greatest. I love her like crazy, and I miss her like uber-crazy.

The game starts in a little less than 40 minutes. Let's all hope that Chara can shut down the Sedins, and some one else (Ferrence?) can shut down Kesler. Let's hope the top line of Krejci/Lucic/Horton are at their best and that the show Roberto Luongo to be the sieve that he is. Let's hope that Tim Thomas continues to casually be the hero of the universe. Finally, let's hope that the Bruins take game one from the Canucks.

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment