Thursday, May 19, 2011

One Very Big Day

Today is a big day. Something very important happens today.

Today is my step-daughter's 10th birthday.

Welcome to Double Digits!

10 years old. Wow. It's hard to believe. Hell, it's hard to believe for me and I've only been in the picture since she was six. I can't even imagine how Jen is feeling. She's growing up so fast.

So fast that I suddenly have an intense dislike of all 10 year old boys.

Happy Birthday, Miss 10 years old. I hope you have a great day today, and I can't wait for that party this weekend!

Ten Years Old!

In other unrelated and much less important news, The Bruins play game three of their Eastern Conference Finals series tonight in Tampa Bay. In case you are curious, I just checked Ticketmaster and was not surprised to see that there are still tickets remaining and in a couple of cases you can still buy two seats next to each other. The word on the street is that we will know if Patrice Bergeron is going to play tonight after the morning skate. Fingers crossed for Bergy's return.

In other other unrelated and much less important news, The Red Sox now have two of their five starters on the disabled list, but they managed to win their fifth game in a row last night, 1-0 over Detroit. Has the corner been turned? Are there happy baseball days ahead? I really hope so because having a crappy Red Sox team just plain sucks.

Happy Birthday to my step-daughter.
Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment