Friday, May 13, 2011

HORROR!!!!!

Oh no... what am I going to do?  This is the end of the world! 

OH NO!  HELP ME!!  HELP ME!!

 

BLOGGER IS DOWN!

 

I tried to post some pics of my step daughter's softball game last night at a little after 7:00pm and multiple attempts failed.

A little before 10:00pm I wrote up a quick post regarding my indecisiveness on who to root for in game seven of the NHL Western Conference Semi Final series between the Detroit Red Wings and San Jose Sharks.  Again, multiple attempts failed.

I just assumed it was the BlogPress app acting up again.

I tried to post them again this morning and again they failed.  Then I got to my computer and tried to open up the Blogger dashboard and got a Blogger is currently unavailable page.  I checked Blogger's blog, I checked twitter... They Have Been Down for at Least Twenty Hours!

NO!!!!!!!!!!

What's worse than that?  All posts made after 7:37am Pacific time on May 11th have been temporarily removed.  I went to my actual page and to my horror my May 12th post is gone. 

You know what that means, right?  If a random reader pops onto my blog page right now they will think that I failed to post on May 12, 2011... WHICH BREAKS MY AT-LEASE-ONE-POST-A-DAY-SINCE-NOVEMBER-18-2008 STREAK!

The Blogger blog has stated that those posts are being returned as I write this... but what a scare that is for a complete and utter OCD blogging nerd like me.  Note that I'm writing this rant here on Posterous because I can autopost it to Blogger, and hopefully when it crosses the date and time will cross with it.  [fingers crossed on that]  Meaning, if they don't bring Blogger back up today, I might still show as never having missed a day.

Oh please, Mighty Google, give me my Blogger back so that I can satisfy my lame, nerd, OCD need to post at least once a day.  I beg you, Mighty Google.  I beg you!


ADDENDUM: The date and time do not cross over with the post. Blogger treats it as brand new. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment