Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Urgh

Sox lost last night. I missed it. I had it on the radio and made it to the first pitch. That was it. Done. Stupid West coast games.

I haven't read any recaps, but it sounds like Lackey had a good game. That's good news.

Why aren't the Bruins playing game four tonight? What's with this two days off crap? Sometimes I hate the NHL scheduling.

I don't feel terribly well. I can't put my finger on it. I wonder if I'm just bordering on exhausted. I shouldn't be. I've been getting decent sleep. I just feel wrong. A little sinus stuffy, a little scratchy sore throat, a little coughing, but just wrong. I had a screaming headache yesterday evening but that was probably related to reading without my glasses. I just want to go to sleep.

Blah.

Urgh.

Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment