Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday

Is it just me or was that weekend way too short?

We had a happy Easter yesterday. We went to my sister's for dinner. I had three nephews and a niece there to marvel at. The oldest of the bunch being three months shy of his third birthday. The kids were adorable and a whole pile of fun.

There were two downsides though. One was that Jen had to work. I sneaked away to take some pictures around town, but I would have much rather spent the morning with her. The other was that we didn't have Jen's kids for the holiday. They were on their way to the Caribbean for a week. It wasn't our weekend anyway, but I really missed them yesterday.

Outside of those two things, it was a very nice Easter.

The Bruins and Red Sox are both off tonight. What are we going to do with ourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment